Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2008 New Hampshire Primary Predictions

I posted my predictions for the Iowa caucuses right before I left work. On the home I started thinking about how ridiculous it would be for Obama to beat Edwards by 8%, so I decided to change them to make it closer. However, when I got home my internet wasn't working and I couldn't.

As it turns out, my predictions were darn close, getting the top 2 exactly right (though I had Richardson and Biden way too high and Clinton too low). My Republican predictions weren't bad either, except I gave McCain too much support and not enough to Fred Thompson.

So here are my predictions for New Hampshire...

Democrats
1. Barack Obama 42%
2. Hillary Clinton 27%
3. John Edwards 24%
4. Bill Richardson 9%

Republicans

1. John McCain 32%
2. Mitt Romney 29%
3. Mike Huckabee 16%
4. Ron Paul 11%
5. Rudy Giuliani 9%
6. Fred Thompson 3%

No comments: