Friday, September 07, 2007

I-Renew Energy Expo This Weekend in Solon

From I-Renew...

I-Renew Energy Expo

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

SEPTEMBER 8 & 9, 2007

9 to 5 Saturday

10:30 to 4:30 Sunday


FEATURING:
Workshops All Weekend

A Renewable Fuel Car Show


Demonstrations of Solar and Wind Energy

Exhibitors from the Non-Profit and Business Communities

SOLON HIGH SCHOOL

600 WEST FIFTH ST.SOLON, IA

ADMISSION:
$5 INDIVIDUAL, $10 FAMILY

The 16th annual I-Renew Energy EXPO hosted by the Iowa Renewable Energy Association (I-Renew) will be held on September 8 & 9 at Solon High School, a school built with green and energy efficient technologies. The EXPO features workshops and speakers covering many topics- from renewable energy, green building, energy efficient technology, renewable fuels, alternative transportation, advocacy, and more!

No comments: