Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Childish

I had a long day at school, where I teach 21 high energy 2nd graders. I had recess duty and had to deal with some childish name calling between some students. Then this afternoon I had two girls that didn't feel well and kept asking to go to the nurse. After school I had a long meeting. To top it off I ran out of allergy medicine and was all stuffed up and had a headache. I was eager to get home, relax, and watch some TV.

When I got home I flipped on Hardball to see them dissecting Barack Obama's lipstick comment from a campaign event yesterday.

John McCain says he's about change too, and so I guess his whole angle is, 'Watch out George Bush -- except for economic policy, health care policy, tax policy, education policy, foreign policy and Karl Rove-style politics -- we're really going to shake things up in Washington

That's not change. That's just calling something the same thing something different. You know you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. You know you can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change, it's still going to stink after eight years. We've had enough of the same old thing.
John McCain put out a internet video claiming that Obama was talking about Sarah Palin.



Talk about childish campaign tatics. The McCain campaign is attempting to distract from the real issues that matter to people by trying to manufacture a scandal and attack Obama over nothing.

Now wonder people are turned off and frustrated by politics.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of manufacturing a scandal, what do you call sending 30 lawyers to Alaska?

Maybe...childish?

Anonymous said...

SIMILAR TO BLEEDING HEARTLAND WHERE DESMOINESDEM WORKS AS A COMMUNIST AND REMOVES POSTS AT HER OWN DISCRETION.

WHAT WOULD LIBERALS THINK IF THEY FOUND OUT THE SITE OWNER IS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN?

noneed4thneed said...

I call sending 30 lawyers to Alaska opposition research.

Don't you think the RNC had a bunch of lawyers going through Obama's voting record in the Illinois State Senate?

Anonymous said...

Don't suck too long from the DNC tailpipe, NoNeed, you're bound to get burned.

noneed4thneed said...

Don't you think the RNC had a bunch of lawyers going through Obama's voting record in the Illinois State Senate?

Anonymous said...

I dont know about all that, But I still think that Obama is the strongest candidate and that is why I have signed up for Republicans for Obama

http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/IArepublicans

We need a real president and can no longer suffer through Bush/McCain