Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's Time to Play Offense

Cenk Uyger of the Young Turks wrote an endorsement of Barack Obama where he says it is time for Democrats to play offense for once.

If we choose Hillary, then we have to defend her for the next nine months. I can and I will. But I'd rather play offense. I'd rather talk about how inspirational and hopeful and terrific our candidate is, and honestly, how theirs isn't. It should be the Republicans playing defense this time around. Let's make them.

Let's vote for the guy that history has brought us. We have a chance to pick a once in a lifetime, inspirational, transformational candidate. Are we really going to pass that up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Whoever wins, will have my full support. However we must also turn to our local races and make sure we keep the houses and widen our margin.
In the Fourth district William J Meyers will be running against Tom Latham. I think he has a great chance but needs all our support!