Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Excellant Question?

You've got to be kidding me?

John McCain is asked at a campaign stop in South Carolina, "How do we beat the bitch?"

McCain laughs it off and says it was an excellent question before saying he respects Sen. Clinton.



If McCain truly respected Sen. Clinton, he would forcefully said that and insisted that everyone else show her, a US Senator, the same respect. This shows McCain is past his prime. The fact this isn't all over the news shows that he truly is not a top candidate.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing the McCain campaign down in flames.

He thought he was making a deal with the devil in '04, and he would reap the rewards in '08. Nope. I knew that Rove and Co. wouldn't do jack to help McCain in the end. {Powell should have never made that deal either.}

I imagine that a certain Jr. Senator from Massachusetts is also enjoying it a bit.

great blog - I followed a link from Bleeding Heartland.