Monday, October 22, 2007

Right-wing Facebook

My addiction to Facebook peaked over the summer. Now I only check it once a day. However, I still found this Republican Facebook parody site pretty hilarious.

Here's a taste of what's on the site....

profile change Fred Thompson added "Convincing everyone my presidential run isn't really Method-style research for a movie role" to his Interests.

person icon John McCain is appealing to Ron Paul for fundraising tips.

person icon Rudy Giuliani is wondering how he can fit 9/11 into a speech about agriculture policy.

person icon Mitt Romney is shredding some old speeches.

Group Mitt Romney joined the group "Pro-Lifers."

Group Mitt Romney left the group "Pro-Choicers."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is by far the best post I have seen in a long time.