Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Romeny Compares Sons Campaigning for Him to Soldiers Serving in Iraq

At a campaign event in Bettendorf today, Mitt Romney compared his sons taking time to campaign for his Presidential bid to soldiers serving in Iraq. Romney was asked how many of his five sons are serving in the military and what they are doing to help fight the war on terrorism.

Here are Romney's remarks...

It’s remarkable how we can show our support for our nation and one of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected, because they think I’d be a great president. My son, Josh, bought the family Winnebago and has visited 99 counties, most of them with his three kids and his wife. And I respect that and respect all of those in the way they serve this great country.
So Mitt is saying know this...


is pretty much the same as this...

No comments: