Sunday, August 19, 2007

Democratic Debate Coverage

I didn't see the debate this morning. I attended a wedding last night, got in late, and decided to sleep in. I hope to catch the debate on CSPAN or catch highlights on YouTube later today.

There was a lot of coverage of the debate by Iowa blogs however.

Dave at iPol liveblogged the debate and has a transcript of it posted.

Iowa Independent has a pair of bloggers at the debate. They also liveblogged the event and have pictures, info about a lonely Republican protester, a report on who won the sign war, and praise for Kucinich. They also dissected what the candidates had to say about lobbyists and Iraq.

O. Kay Henderson from Radio Iowa has a great piece also.

I will try and post some thoughts on the debate tomorrow after I actually get to see it.

No comments: