Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Blogging Triathlon

I mentioned last week that Iowa is getting bombarded with candidates this week. Today, I am going to attempt to attend at least 3 political events and still make it home in time for the fireworks. It will be a sort of Blogging Triathlon.

Here is my travel agenda with 4 possible events. I am not sure if I will be out to make it to the Romney event in Waukee.

Barack Obama
OSKALOOSA: 9:45 a.m., Independence Day Celebration with Obama family, Smokey Row Coffee House, 109 S. Market St.

Chris Dodd
PLEASANTVILLE: 11:45 a.m., Pleasantville Post-Parade Luncheon, Pleasantville Elementary School, 415 West Jones St.

Mitt Romney
WAUKEE: 1 p.m., Romney holds a Dallas County Ice Cream Social, The Ice Cream Shoppe, 530 Locust St.,

Joe Biden
DES MOINES: 2 p.m., 4th of July house party and barbeque with Polk County Democrats, Home of Nate and Meg Boulton, 2670 Wisconsin Ave.
Check back thoughout the day for reports from these events.

No comments: