Friday, March 02, 2007

Still in the Dark and Follow Up on the Immigration Summit

I am still without power at my house, which is the reason for the lack of posts this week.

I wrote about the Summit on Immigration that was held in Marshalltown on Monday (here and here). The Marshalltown Times Republican has been having more in depth reports each day on the issues discussed at the Summit. Here they are...

On Saturday afternoon, Governor Bill Richardson is going to be in Marshalltown. I am planning on attending and will post my thoughts after the event. I am eager to meet Gov. Richardson.

Richardson has the resume to be a top tier candidate and with Vilsack now out of the race. Richardson might be able to pick up some votes from people who think Senators don't make good candidates and we need a Governor's executive experience.

**Update**
Here are 2 more articles from the Times Republican about the immigration summit...

No comments: