Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Who Turned Out the Lights?

Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days. I am one of many still without power in the Marshalltown area due to the storm over the weekend. I am hoping to get power back tomorrow, but have been told that it could be next week. I have a half written post about Joeseph Wilson's lecture at Iowa State last week on my computer at home that I need to post, but it will have to wait.

Luckily, I have family in town that has power, an extra bedroom, a willingness to put up with my 2 dogs (and me for that matter), and home cooked meals. However, my family hasn't progressed to high speed internet, which makes blogging as much fun as attending dinnner with Ann Coulter. So, I use my precious time on a high speed internet hookup wisely and that usually doesn't involve posting. I will try and post when I get a chance.

No comments: