Monday, October 23, 2006

Spencer and Latham hold 2nd Debate

In the 4th District on Sunday, Republican Tom Latham and Democratic challenger Dr. Selden Spencer held their 2nd debate in Mason City. According to the Mason City Globe Gazette, the top issue discussed was health care.

Selden Spencer said the first thing he would do as congressman would be to revisit Medicare Part D while incumbent Tom Latham said he plans to continue work on a plan to provide National Guard, Reservists and veterans improved health insurance
A final forum will be held on October 26th by WHO radio.

I also attended an event with Selden Spencer over the weekend and will post my thoughts on it this evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo....post your thoughts please! :-)

noneed4thneed said...

Finally got it posted today. Sorry for the delay. I couldn't live blog because blogger was down. Then on Sunday my internet at home was down. I got busy Monday. On Tuesday night, I couldn't connect to blogger again. Busy on Wed. So here we are on Thursday. Hope the post was worth the wait.