Thursday, October 05, 2006

Some Midweek Homework

Diary of a Political Madman had a great post yesterday about the lottery. The post follows an exchange of letters from some lottery official and former State Rep. Ed Fallon.

Over at Political Forecast, they wrote yesterday about an article by Kos that describes himself as a Libertarian Democrat. Over the weekend I caught a debate on CSPAN in one of the House districts. There was a challenger running as an independent, but he had a lot of Libertarian beliefs and I agreed with many of them. Libertarian Democrat is a fitting description for my political beliefs and I think the 2 candidates that I have most strongly supported (Fallon and Feingold) can be described in that same way.

Also, I am not sure if there is any correlation, but it seems that the worse the Packers get, the better John Deeth's posts are. Check out what he has written the past couple weeks. There is some good stuff.

No comments: