Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Who do you trust with your financial security? Not Nussle.

I just saw a TV ad by Nussle attacking Culver that says that you can't trust Culver with your financial security. When the ad was over, I had to head to my kitchen and make sure that Nussle didn't sneak in and steal my kitchen sink.

What is Nussle thinking? When he took over as House Budget Chair we had record surplusses and now we are seeing record deficits. Nussle thinks that borrow and spend is the answer. Now every American, including my 3 week old nephew, owes $28,374.37 on our national debt. Who do you trust with your financial security?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have, what I believe, to be a great idea for a commercial.

Have an old couple sitting at the table. Have one read, "Hey, it say here Jim Nussle says you can't trust Chet Culver with Financial Security." Have them look gravely at each other....then bust out laughing.

Scroll and/or voice over Nussle's budget and Social Security record. Then have them say to each other, "Next we should be taking marrige advice from Elizabeth Taylor." Then more laughing. Then Have Culver do his I approved this message with "because its time to end this silliness and focus on our real records."

Its funny, makes the point, and brings up Nussle's crappy family record.

Mike

Anonymous said...

I hope Culver reads your idea. That is damn funny and right on point.

noneed4thneed said...

That is a great idea for a commercial.