Wednesday, August 16, 2006

License Plates Make the News Again

The Register ran a story about the man who had the "F Nader" personalized license plates earlier this summer. Now there is a guy who has been asked to return his personalized plates that say "ITMFA." John Carlson of the Register has the story.

Keenan directed me to the Web site "itmfa.com".

I could hear him grinning over the phone as I punched in the letters.

Oh.

Without being too specific here, let's just say it is a political statement about what Keenan and some others think America should do with President Bush.

OK, we'll be somewhat specific. ITMFA stands for "Impeach the m----- f----- Already."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The DOT is clearly stepping over their boundaries on this one. Their actions might be justifiable if the letters actually spelled out something obscene or morally repugnant (like KKK). The interpretation of the possibly random collection of letters rests with the witness. Each to his own.

Anonymous said...

kudos & huzzah, huzzah & kudos, for posting this! ITMFA!!!

Anonymous said...

btw, here are a few other possible meanings for the acronym ITMFA:

Impeach The Miserable Failure Already

Impeach The Miserable Fellater Already (but, as you know, right-wingers REALLY have a prob w/ fellatio)

I Talk Mainly in F*cking Acronyms

Integrated Testing & Maintenance of Fiona Apple


but the true meaning for ITMFA.....

I T*tf*ck Mother F*cking Assf*cks (i don't understand what the big deal about this one is)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, don't get me started:

Ike Turner Mooned Fred Astaire

Anonymous said...

I Trashed Millard Fillmore's Artwork

Anonymous said...

Oops. The previous one was mine.

Iowans Tried Making Flapjacks Again

Anonymous said...

I see that Glen "I make personal threats" Keenan is taking his case to blogs he feels are sympathetic to his cause.

Good luck tool.

Anonymous said...

Is Thelonious Monk Fabio's Accountant?

I Tuned Maynard Ferguson's Alto

Information Technology Makes Football Annoying

Iraq Troops Must Fly America-ward

Imbecile's Taking My Freedoms Away

Independent Tribunal Makes Fascists Afraid

noneed4thneed said...

"Imbecile's Taking My Freedoms Away

Independent Tribunal Makes Fascists Afraid"

Those are good