Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Common Iowan Struggling in Today's Economy

I posted a comment on another Iowa blog about the economy not being very good and we might have to wait until 2008 for it to pick up after the blogger mentioned he is struggling to find work. What does that blogger do? He bans me from his site. I guess that is a Republican blog for you.

Well, in an attempt at reaching across the aisle, I am posting this. Maybe a few extra visitors to his site will change his mind about banning me. I am in the same boat as this blogger and am currently job hunting. So good luck. I know the market is tough out there now.

If you like to get the other side's viewpoint once in awhile, I encourage you to visit Krusty Konservitive. They are much more civil over there. I post a lot of comments there and have never been banned. Thanks Krusty.

And yes, things will get better after 2008.

No comments: